Attention.
Hi sweetie! You're currently in SuhanaKhairudin's blog. Please do not take copy or modified any content in this blog without blog owner permission. I need you to respect this blog privacy when you're in my blog :) Anything can ask me in my Facebook. Leave your footprints on my shoutbox. Harsh word really not allowed.
ThankYou

Real me.




The King of the jungle

Nursuhana Khairudin name given :) Nana for short. 16 years old enough. Tua kan? Tua nuff. Currently stay in Johor Bahru . Blow candle every 4th June . Totally taken by Shafiq!
Do you know that i very thin and short for my age? Haha right , there are :

Weight just : 43.3kg
Height just : 158cm (so short for my age)

But, i don't care because I am who I am :)

Likes and Dislikes ♥


Likes
♥God , family , friends, love
♥Make a new friendship
♥Facebooking
♥Demi Lovato forever!



Dislikes
-Justin Beiber crazy's fan
-Fake.
-Haters
-Tikus mati x_x


Okay i think that's enough . My english so bad, so? soooooooo i dun kare le bwoh ;p
To all haters , iloveyou HAHA